THE SADDEST THING ABOUT BETRAYAL IS THAT IT NEVER COMES FROM YOUR ENEMIES.
If You See Something, Say Something
Strange occurrences started to happen in my neighborhood soon after Halloween:
- Most notably, the appearance of a white BMW with tinted windows that was waiting on my corner every morning and did drive-bys every evening as I walked my dog.
- The day after I posted a photo on my Twitter account of Gru and the minions from “Despicable Me,” implying a similarity between Bobby and my co-workers, a black and grey striped scarf similar to that worn by the character of Gru showed up on my regular morning dog walk route.
- That my co-workers were aware of a botched hair color service I had one weekend before I had told them, information that I did not publicize anywhere, and that only a person who would have seen me in my neighborhood would have known about. No body from Shit & Co. has a good reason to be in my neighborhood on the weekends.
After I was wrongfully discharged from Shit & Co, peculiar events continued:
- After disappearing for a little bit immediately after my wrongful termination, the white BMW re-appeared. One night, from across the street, I believe I saw Bobby in that same white BMW parked at a gas station. The tinted window was rolled down and he was watching me. He soon realized that I saw him, rolled the window up and took off. Unfortunately, my night time vision isn’t that great, it was dark, Bobby is dark, and I can’t be 100% sure. But I feel damn confident about it.
- I started to be followed, both while walking my dog and while running errands in my car, by various vehicles driven by Middle Eastern-looking men. They did not seem to be hiding themselves during my walks with Bono but it did seem like they were trying to be secretive if I ever went anywhere in my car.
Then all of this progressed into odd comments from family, friends and colleagues that continue to this day:
- Soon after confiding in a close friend about my suspicions about Bobby and the white BMW, it disappeared and hasn’t been noticed since
- My brother emphasizing a “one-and-done” employment termination situation when I had not told anyone in my family the details of my dismissal from Shit & Co.
- My brother making a point to let me know that in March 2016, he and my dad went to see the Yankees play the Red Sox during spring training in Tampa “with a friend”
- When my 2 year-old nephew says “Bob the Train,” my brother and sister-in-law make exaggerated responses of “WHAT?! What are you TALKING about?! There’s no ‘Bob the Train!’”
- Countless times in unrelated conversations with family and friends, they have made the point of saying to me “department politics”
- Countless times, my co-workers have made me focus on contracts and termination dates
- Most recently, when telling a co-worker about what actually happened, he responded in jest, “It was a coup!”
At the beginning of last summer Bobby began to communicate with me nonverbally.
How do I know?
EXACTLY, YOU DUMB ASSES! If I can’t prove it, then neither can you and that in turn protects EVERYONE.
Did you think Bobby got to where he is by being mediocre? He is a genius, he is clever and when I say that he found every loop hole to make this work, I mean it.
Every form of communication Bobby uses is encased in reasonable doubt. How do I know that it’s Bobby and not someone else?
All I know is that Bobby is regulated by the SEC and if we began a relationship while I was still working in his department it could have been seen as a conflict of interest. So I understand why I had to leave the department.
What I don’t understand is why I had to be fired dishonorably and why after my dismissal from the company, he still has not been able to have any contact with me.
I’ve gotten the aforementioned clues of “department politics,” “coup” and “contracts” but I still don’t understand how all of that pieces together. Bobby has also thrown in “CEO” several times and I don’t know who he is referring to. There’s a lot of interpretation involved when it comes to this explanation and I’m still in the fog.
I started writing about Bobby on my blog not of my own volition but because he pressured me to. I initially thought it was because he wanted me to make our relationship public, but after the events this week, I now realize that this has been a belabored set up to discredit me on behalf of Shit & Co.
Shit & Co. has no proof that I was warned about my communication with Bobby prior to being fired. I have no idea what an official warning looks like but I imagine I would have had to sign something with my manager as proof that I received the warning.
That has never happened. My signature is on nothing and if they claim to have one, it would be a forgery.
Here’s why I believe that.
Timeline of Events
Bobby persuaded me to attend a wine tasting event where I “just so happened” to meet someone with a job opening. That led to a job offer and a reference check was required. When my prospective employers contacted my former colleagues at Shit & Co., they were told that my former colleagues were not allowed to give me a reference and they had no idea what had happened. It was clear that I was being pressured to contact Bobby directly when I did not want to and the stress of that triggered an intense panic attack.
Bobby, how did it feel watching me fall to pieces on my living room floor?
It is my belief that Bobby was trying to set me up to contact him at Shit & Co. and I had no interested in being that stupid. So the job offer was rescinded on the basis that I was “overqualified for the position.”
Ask Bobby how much I hated him after that.
December 2016-January 2017:
Bobby picked up pressuring me to contact him towards the end of last year. Initially, the message was confusing, he kept indicating my family, which is why I brought him up to my dad the day after Christmas. That went horribly and I retreated to my home in NJ.
At the beginning of January, I begrudgingly had a conversation with a co-worker about what happened and my co-worker said, “Wow, [Bobby] probably feels like shit about what happened, have you thought about asking him for help?”
I was told by Shit & Co. HR that I was not allowed to speak to anyone at the company. When my colleague told me that they could not limit my freedom of speech or who I speak to, I believed him.
I ended up writing to Bobby three times in January 2017. The first letter was completely professional but stern. I blamed him for what happened and asked for a letter of recommendation. HR responded for Bobby telling me that I had already been informed that it is against company policy for employees to write a letter of recommendation.
I got really pissed at Bobby after that. So much so that I went on a date with some random guy on Tinder.
Bobby convinced me to trust him again and pressured me to write him a fucking love letter. So I did and sent him my contact details. That was apparently what he needed. There was no immediate HR response to my love letter. So as a result, a little while later, with a false sense of security, I emailed Bobby a link to an SNL skit on You Tube.
HR responded to that email immediately and told me that Bobby would not be reviewing my emails anymore and that I was to stop communicating with him.
I was so disgusted with Bobby after that I wouldn’t speak to him for days. Then my father sent me a random, cryptic text saying something along the lines of: “You need to be mindful of the great pain others are in.”
On April 5th, my manager randomly made a point of saying to me, “You must be so happy.” I had no idea what he was talking about. I was absolutely not happy and I told him that several times. He just kept repeating how happy I was. Then on my Facebook page on ADNY, I got a like from a stranger, with a Middle Eastern name, who had as his profile picture the words “I MISS YOU SO MUCH.”
This began a series of more nonverbal communication from Bobby and cryptic messages from colleagues encouraging me to reach out to Bobby again. So I did via email, a few times around my birthday inviting him to an outing with co-workers and letting him know of my travel dates to Miami. Again, there was no response from HR. But I felt uneasy, like I was being set up again, so I stopped.
Bobby had started sending me smoke signals of “betray,” “deny” and “sexual harassment” that I wasn’t quite making sense of. During the weekend of July 4th, he encouraged me to Photoshop images of himself taken from his ex-wife’s Facebook profile with my own and post them here on ADNY. It took hours to put these photos together. He shared my pain with the difficulty and celebrated when we made progress. He also encouraged me to use Maggie’s real photo for the “Baby Mama’s” post, and Bobby had the deciding vote on which of two versions I ended up going with.
How do I know? EXACTLY.
Then Bobby’s birthday was coming up. I suspected his birthday was in July but I don’t actually know when, BECAUSE BOBBY AND I HAD LIMITED COMMUNICATION before I was fired and for whatever reasons, he won’t tell me when I ask him repeatedly now.
As a result, last year I decided that his birthday is July 7th. Because Bobby had encouraged me to create the Photoshop pictures and had worked with me on them, it gave me a false sense of security again and I decided to send Bobby balloons for his birthday to the office.
The detective cited my “love letter” from January and the images Bobby and I created over 4th of July weekend on my blog as evidence in Bobby’s complaint.
Motherfucker, are you kidding me?! YOU SET ME UP FOR THIS!
Does it make sense that I would be wise enough to protect Bobby’s ex-wife’s privacy here but turn around and post pictures of him on my blog without his permission? I WOULD NEVER HAVE DONE THAT WITHOUT HIS CONSENT BECAUSE I (FOOLISHLY) TRUSTED HIM.
Can you believe this piece of shit was trying to get me to order wedding invitations with those same Photoshop pictures the night before he filed the police complaint?
WHY, BOBBY, WHY???
While I was writing my “Daddy Dearest” post last weekend, Bobby kept emphasizing this:
It was after getting the detective’s phone call when all the pieces finally clicked together.
Here’s the problem now: I don’t know when the insanity ends. Has this been enough for Shit & Co.? I don’t believe so.
I AM NOW CONVINCED THAT BOBBY IS SETTING ME UP TO BE ARRESTED.
I distrust his motives and his intent. He has lied to me and I no longer know what was real and what wasn’t. I am waking up every day stressed because I don’t know how Bobby is planning to hurt me next and who in my life is he going to use to do so? I TRUST NO ONE.
Bobby: My father may have made me wear the red lipstick, but you’re the one who’s the prostitute.
Shit & Co:
No one can prove anything I’ve said here. The only thing you can prove is the police complaint Bobby filed against me in order to be such a good boy for you.
The point, you fools, is to expose the dirty way you have tried to discredit me and continue to do so. Because that is the only power I currently have: my words against yours.
Thank goodness your vile reputation precedes you.
YOUR NAME, YOUR IMAGE AND YOUR BRAND CANNOT BE FOUND HERE. YOU HAVE NO PROOF OR EVIDENCE OF ANY WRONGDOING. IF YOU KEEP FILING UNFOUNDED POLICE COMPLAINTS AGAINST ME, I WILL FILE A HARASSMENT COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU AND THE COMPANY, EXPOSING THE VERY VIOLATION YOU ARE NOW TRYING TO COVER UP.
IF YOU HAVE ME ARRESTED, IF YOU TAKE ME TO COURT, I WILL TELL MY LAWYER AND A JUDGE WHAT HAPPENED. YOU HAVE NO PAPER TRAIL TO JUSTIFY MY TERMINATION FROM YOUR COMPANY. YOUR RECORDS WILL BE SUBPOENAED, EXPOSING THE VERY VIOLATION YOU ARE NOW TRYING TO COVER UP.